Which broker do I choose now?

Selam !
I use the trading 212 invested account. Therefore it would ne permissible but then on the forum it was discussed that the account lent out shares to shirt sellers.

So now ik wondering which broker can i choose ? I have no idea where to look anymore. Please advice me with a good broker.

Greetings

Assalaamu alaykum,

It would be best to find a broker which does not make you enter into a contract to lend shares to them.

Allah knows best

This doesnโ€™t apply to the ISA account.

1 Like

Brother abdhass is correct.

I messaged Trading212 and they confirmed the same. That share ISA accounts are excluded from the share lending program.

@abdhass

Selam

only people who live in uk can have an isa accountโ€ฆ im from holland โ€ฆ i cant choose isa account.
Greetings

โ€Žุงู„ุณูŽู‘ู„ุงูŽู…ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ูƒูู…ู’ ูˆูŽุฑูŽุญู’ู…ูŽุฉู ุงู„ู„ู‡ู ูˆูŽุจูŽุฑูŽูƒูŽุงุชูู‡ู
Im sorry, but what is meant by the share lending program?

Please read the explanation about share lending from trading 212

5 months ago Updated
We will loan some of the shares we hold on your behalf and earn a modest amount of interest on which will help us maintain a sustainable commission-free model. The share loan will only be executed for Invest accounts.

traiding 2012 sur leur site

Are you sure trading 212 doesnโ€™t lend shares in ISA account? Itโ€™s in clause 22 of their terms.

You could consider Freetrade, who also offer commission free trading and do not lend your shares out

Does Freetrade loan our shares to others? - Freetrade Chat :fire: - Freetrade Community