Writing for crypto exhanges

As-Salamu Alaikum

I work for a digital marketing agency and they pay me for writing articles for companies. Their current clients are crypto exchanges and I wanted to know whether what I earn is halal or not.

Usually the articles are informative such as; What Is Ethereum or Best Crypto to invest in with a few lines asking the reader to visit a specific site for buying/selling crypto. These are the kinds of exchanges I usually have to (would have to) write for :

If what I’m earning is not halal, should I quit?
I would really appreciate if this could get clarified by @Mufti_Faraz_Adam or @Mufti_Billal.
Jazakallah khair.

Wasalam

May Allah bless you.

If you are advising on investments, then you must ensure that you are not advising on non shariah investment. Neither you should direct people to places where they can buy non shariah compliant cryptos.

And Allah knows best!

Jazakallah for the reply, so if I advise on shariah complaint crypto but for Binance would that be okay?
Wassalam.

Yes it will be.

And Allah knows best!

1 Like

Jazakallah for the clarification dear Mufti! May Allah immensely bless you!

Is it haraam to produce articles for finance/fintech companies?

Please help put me in touch with a scholar. This is my business website. I produce articles for clients in personal finance. I have a digital wallet client and a crypto client might be coming on board. We provide information for people through the articles but these articles may be used as part of marketing by finance/fintech companies. Please help.