Writing a code to promote business credit offered by third party company

Asslam o Alaikum Brother,

I work for a retail manufacturing company who sells hardware tools to end users.

Company’s business activities itself are Halal, but i am part of their one brand which is for franchisees. Franchisees buy tool from us and sell them to garages.

We have a in house web application which is used by internal and external (franchisees) stake holders.

Most of the activities are halal on the website, things like checking order status, placing orders, sales dash board and etc. But there is one part on the website where distributor can opt in for credit which is offered by third party company. Basically, my company is asking franchisees , do you want a credit? If they decide to opt in then my company send their details to third party company which then directly deals with them.

Now, i have been asked to make a small code change which will let franchisees to opt in for the credit. I will be fixing a bug by enable a check box button which will then show a opt in form for end user.

Can i carry that task ?

Jazak Allah

Wa alaykum salaam,

Even after you write this code, there is a still every possibility that the customer opts out of the credit right?

Yes they can opt out after paying all the credit back to the company.

What I mean is, even after you write this code, the customer has the choice whether he wants the credit or not? Is that correct?

And if they select the credit, does that necessitate an interest lending transaction? Or is 0% financing an option too?

What I mean is, even after you write this code, the customer has the choice whether he wants the credit or not? Is that correct?

Yes. Credit is optional. It is up to franchisee if he wants it or not.

And if they select the credit, does that necessitate an interest lending transaction? Or is 0% financing an option too?

I am not 100% sure about this. I am going to find out. If 0% is not an option then is it better to avoid ?

Jazak Allah

Just want to update, the 0% financing is not an option.

Jazak Allah

Asslam-o-Alaikum,

Brother Faraz - could you please look at it.

Jazak Allah

Assalaamu alaykum,

I would definitely say it’s better to avoid this.

Allah knows best