Working on Document Management Software for Financial Companies

I accidentally entered to a financial company of US that deals with Credit Cards, Payment Solutions and have a child company as a Bank by looking at the Fatwa given in Darul-Ifta Deoband (https://islamqa.org/hanafi/darulifta-deoband/24362/as-salam-walekum-i-am-a-software-engineer-and-selected-in-oracle-financial-services-company-i-have-heard-that-they-are-generally-developing-software-products-for-banking-domain-so-is-it-ok-to-work/) .

I am working in the document management team that updates the documentation for the credit cards of the clients including Terms & conditions, Annual rates etc using a Documentation software. I don’t perform any calculations of Interest amount of the Clients, just updating the documentation when there is a changes in the policies of the clients for the year/quarter. They mailed us that some policies have been changed including Interest rates, so we just have to update the documents that’s it and revert back the documents to them. I am still looking to change the job but I just joined and it will take time for me to get the new job. So, please advice me, am I considered sinner in doing this job?

May Allah bless you.

Keep looking for another suitable job and as soon you have the chance to leave this job for a halal one, then take the opporunity inshAllah.

Kind regards