Working on a wealth tracking app known as Exirio

As salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu @Mufti_Billal @Mufti_Faraz_Adam, right now I work for a company as a software engineer that assigned me develop features for a wealth tracking application known as Exirio, for more information you can have a look at ‘https://app.exirio.com’, this app basically allows you to track your wealth, you can track whatever you want like stocks, crypto, bank accounts and or other assets like real estate, vehicles etc, these stocks/cryptos/accounts may or may not really be in your possession but you can create a position in the app where you might have bought 10 stocks of TSLA, but in reality you might not have them.
I basically think of it as a knife like tool you can do good with it or bad with it but I wanted to know from your understanding and expertise if working for such project is Halal or Haram.

As salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu,
Any replies to this ?

Jazakhallah khair.

@Mufti_Billal, @Mufti_Faraz_Adam

Wasalam

May Allah bless you.

From what I have seen, you can track your wealth and investment but cannot make any transactions through the app.
Some scholars might have a more conservative approach and see it as a tool that is facilitating indirectly haram dealings. However, I do not see any issue with the app or working as a developer for them

And Allah knows best!