Working in an Insurance company as a Software Engineer

As salaamualaikum. I have recently received an offer from Allianz which is one of the leading Insurance providers in the world headquatered in Germany. My role involves working on an app that provides services covered under roadside assistance for policy holders. Is this type of job permissible? I’m already employed in an enterprise software company and I don’t really have to take this job if it weren’t for the higher salary.
Jazaakallahu Khairan for answering.

Wasalam

May Allah bless you.
It is not permissible to work for a conventional insurance company.
There may be some temporary exception when the person is in need of a job to receive a salary to support himself etc.

And Allah knows best!

In the comments section of one of the videos of IFG interviewing Harris Irfan, IFG commented that they support working at insurance company. May I know the reason? Secondly, what does it mean working at an insurance company is not allowed unless it is temporarily for one to support himself by doing the job and getting salary. Everyone who works needs to support themselves by getting paid. So how is working not allowed while also allowed temporarily to support oneself?