Work Question and contract

I have been getting a lot of waswas because of this. Most people might consider most of this minor or irrelevant but this has been consuming my mind.

I work from home and Some time a go I read my job contracts/agreements.

I read the following things.

Employee must try their best.
My response: I am not trying my absolute best all the time. I am not trying my best every day at work.

Employee must dress professionally and neatly
My response: I am working from home and my direct manager never said anything so i didn’t think it really mattered how I dress.

Employee was completely truthful and honest in resume and during interview.
My response: I did lie and was deceptive in both of those and I feel wrong. but If I tell them this now I can get fired or maybe even in legal trouble.

Employee must complete all work by himself and cannot subordinate work in any way.
My responses: I have been here for months and do 99.9% of all work by myself but I did have someone else do my work for 2 hours when I first started here.
Even though I cannot bring those 2 hours and tasks back, I would like to makeup for this. I want to donate the pay for those 2 hours and secretly work an extra 2 hours and not report it as hours worked. Did I wrong the employer? Is this sufficient?

This has been really weighing down on me. I have also become overwhelmed with sadness and grief. I don’t want to feel this burden anymore and move on. I don’t know what to do.

Please let me know if all of these are sins or some are extreme thinking. Also, what can I do to seek the forgiveness of Allah and move on from this.

Jazakallah khairan.