WOO TOKEN halal

Hello muftis,

Appreciate if you can help me with this. I have found a token called #WOO which is based on providing liquidity to create a defi exchange platform. The coin itself (token) is a product of the exchange. I got very much confused on the topic and reading about the website whether owning and investing in the coin is permissble even though the exchange is built upon defi? What if the coin im getting I am not using for lending/interest … can you please let me know what your thoughts are on this token?

Yes i want to know about this too anyone here to guide ?

Could anyone share thier views on $WOO token as am very much confused about it’s halal status. As well it would be of a great pleasure , if we get some thoughts about $INJ as well

Salam. Can a mufti please advise if WOO and INJ are halal coins to invest in? Myself and many muslim crypto experts are heavily invested in these two, but some doubts are possible over it permissibility. A swift response would be ideal as these projects are forecasted to do well in the upcoming bull run. Jazakallah khayr in advance.

Hello all ,
According to this website : Halal Cryptocurrency List - Crypto Ummah , Woo token is Haram.