What do I do with my options?

I am currently invested in the options market doing PUTs which is pretty much betting on the stock market to drop. I’ve lost a ton of money over the years trying to short the market and it seems the market seemingly is going to drop and my portfolio is steadily rising and could exponential grow. I want to ask what should I do? It seems I can make a lot of money from it. I’m in a desperate situation though I rejected doing haram type of business except the last one which is stocks. At this point , I am even putting my money that was generously given to me for being unemployed towards the stock market, hoping itll go up. My only rational is I truly want to put that money towards a big ideas. The actual last time the market dropped near march, I pulled my money out from stock market before it happened so I missed the big drop. It seems the 2nd wave is here again to drop the markets.

I’m very talented and smart in many areas though people have shorted me and every single business out there is doing haram business or haram practices. I also do real estate which is heavily based on interest even though Ive got good ideas to make true islamic financing possible in real estate which I was going to use my PUT money to create such a system. Kind of like pulling a robinhood here.

Which option should I chose?

1. Make my money that I lost to recover and then quit.
  2. Hold my PUTs till end of the year and then sell all of it before the new year.
  3. Hold my PUTs and use it towards a business thats halal and positive.
  4. Hold my PUTs and then give it all to the poor.
  5. Get out now. And If it get out now, didnt I already sin because of my previously continuous actions or the slight rise Ive gotten already from PUTS makes the money impure? If I should pull my money out, I still do real estate , which is based on interest. Does that mean I should quit real estate too?

Is robinhooding allowed where you take from the rich (MY PUTS) and giving to poor by creating a new system? Or should I take the chance that I should quite real estate and build that true islamic finance solution now with my software skills, despite being broke. Even if I were to build that islamic finance solution now, do I readily make that software available to everyone when everyone is doing haram business , bringing haram money into my system?

I want a truly unbiased answer. Many scholars may be afraid of giving their input to me publicly because of how others may think of them. You can message me privately on what to do.

Salaam akhi - sounds like a complex situation to which I suspect there’s no one right or wrong answer given so many overlapping considerations.

Also not sure what amounts we’re talking here.

I would be fine with putting up with some haram in the short-term as you sincerely try to transition your affairs to halal means. In the medium term (6m-12m) I would highly recommend you go fully halal as that is what Islam demands.

High level a good principle to adopt if you are in haram and have now come to this realisation you shouldn’t be, I would try to end up in a situation where you neither make a profit nor loss as you exit. No benefit or harm caused.

A side point - there are some scholars who view conventional options as permissible.

But no one thinks interest-bearing real estate dealing is permissible.

Allah knows best.