Wahed Invest Question

Salaam,

I am a totally new to investment and after finding the very helpful IFG decided to take the plunge and go ahead and invest. I wanted to open an account with Wahed Invest however after downloading the app, I have been put on the waiting list so it seems they are not open to registrations at this time (I am from the UK). I wanted to know if this is normal for FinTech companies or whether Wahed Invest are going through some trouble at this time if anyone knows.

Jazakallah

Salaam,

Wahed UK are currently in transition from the web portal to the mobile app. From what I gather from a recent webinar, they are still completing migrations of existing customer accounts. Hence why you may have been put on a waiting list as a new customer.

As an existing customer, I had to wait about a week to get my individual invite code to register on the app, verify ID and get my funds moved across. There are still some existing existing customers to complete theirs as well.

I would say please be patient in the meantime whilst they complete the works and they are able to onboard new registrations.

Jazakallah

Jazakallah for your response :slightly_smiling_face: