Trading currencies with non-CFD broker halal or not?

Assalamu aleikum
I have gone through many threads regarding forex trading and it being impermissible due to the fact that most brokers provide only CFD’s and not actual spot trading with ownership. I have found a couple of brokers / investment banks that offer currency trading where currencies are actually exchanged on the spot market with no CFD’s. Would this make it permissible? They offer maximum up to 30 leverage as the orders that are put go into the real market and thus cannot be as leveraged as CFD’s and derivatives having 500-1000 leverage. Regarding the leverage, I’ve come across people saying its not a loan because one is not allowed to withdraw it etc, thus its not the major issue where the CFD was the actual problem. What do you guys think about this?

Side note; they do not have islamic accounts but as long as trades are closed before midnight no swap will be charged thus its interestfree. (something one would have to do manually).

This seems like an opportunity as they are the first official broker (saxobank) I’ve come across that seem to offer spot trading with real currencies being traded and real ownership. Their name is Saxobank.

Would you guys say its halal or not to trade with them?

Salam!

1 Like

wa aleykuma salaam

which broker is this?