Things bought with interest money

Assalamualaikum,
I hope you and your family are doing well. I wanted to speak to you about a scenario that I have been going through. I took a maintenance loan which is a loan given to University students. I know this loan is haram but I still took it, may Allah forgive me. I have repented and I am still repenting. My question is the items that I bought with this money are they haram for me to use? For example, let’s say if I bought a laptop would It be haram for me to start an online business with that laptop and earn through it? Would it be haram for me to use that laptop for general purposes. I have also made the intention that Inshallah when I do earn enough money I will ty to InshAllah give the same amount I received from this loan to Islamic causes for example charity or to someone who is poor without the intention of getting any good deed out of it.

Wasalam

May Allah bless you.
If you took the loan, then you did not take interest. You paid the interest. So technically, you don’t need to give anything away as you did not RECEIVE haram money.
A loan is permissible in itself, its the interest that is haram to pay, or receive.
So, just do tawbah and try to avoid taking interest based loans in the future inshaAllah.

And Allah knows best!