The place to go for Tokenscreening

@Mufti_Faraz_Adam: AsSalaam alaykum Mufti,

First of all thanks for all your efforts in giving more clarification about the sharia compliancy about present-day topics. Very much appreciated. May Allah reward you greatly for this.
My question: Where can i go to screen tokens? I saw an option for tokenscreening on https://www.amanahadvisors.com/token-screening/, but the page is not available (since a while now).

Thnx in advance!

Arief

Wa alaykum salaam,

Insha’Allah something great is coming soon.

Thnx @Mufti_Faraz_Adam. That’s great news.

Do you also know when approximately? Because of the current bull-market in crypto? This is a good moment of accumulating assets in order for us the benefit from the current fase in the cycle we are in now (the bull-market).

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Arief

1 Like

Great news, looking forward for this and Jazak Allah Khair

1 Like

AsSalaam alaykum Mufti Faraz Adam,

I’ve read that you do not screen tokens on this forum, but maybe due to the recent developments, do you know if QLC-Chain is sharia compliant, and thus halal to invest and trade in?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Arief

AsSalaam 3alaikum Mufti Faraz Adam,

I was very pleased with your hopeful answer several months ago. From what i’ve gathered the past months were very busy for you.

Nevertheless now that approximately 6 months have passed I really hope that you can give me/us the good news You’ve announced, or at least give us some more information.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thnx in advance.

Arief

1 Like

I am very interested as well.

Jazak Allah Khair