StrongBlock and its Strong coin - halal?

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu @Mufti_Faraz_Adam. Browsing this forum I found that you might be the correct person to ask - please correct me if I’m wrong.

StrongBlock aims to provide a node-as-a-service system to support different blockchains. People buy nodes and get rewarded for it daily with 0.1 Strong (StrongBlock’s own governance coin).

From the FAQ:
"What are nodes?
Nodes provide crucial blockchain data, yet aren’t traditionally rewarded - so there’s no reason to stay in compliance. To solve this, StrongBlock allows you easily launch compliant nodes and earn rewards.

What are Rewards and how to I get them?
StrongBlock provides rewards for being involved with the protocol. Rewards are calculated as the Ethereum Mainnet blocks are created, with a node reward goal of .1 STRONG per full day that a node is running.
[…]
These rewards are for the following activities: mining, node signaling, being signaled, NFT staking, and running a node."
(https://strongblock.com/faq.html)

Now, to buy a node, you need to first buy 10 Strong coins and exchange them for one node. After that your node is ready and you get your fixed 0.1 Strong reward daily. Meaning, after 100 days you should have your return of investment and make money afterwards.

Some people compare this (current) system to a ponzi/pyramid scheme. StrongBlock claims that they are partnering with blockchain providers to shift the source of the rewards towards providing a service, rather than it being based solely on the fact that more people are buying nodes, hence putting money into the system.

Now, is this investment halal or not? I’d appreciate if one of the knowledgeable Sheikhs on this forum could have a detailed look into how it works and if it is permissible to invest in it.

JazakAllahu khairan

Hello did you get an anwer to this . Looking to invest too but i need to know if its shariah compliant first

Assalamu alaikum any response to your question ? I’m interested in investing in this

Has anyone got information about this?