Staking Crypto on the Trust Wallet app

Asalamu3lakum @Mufti_Faraz_Adam @ibrahimkhan

I’ve been wanting to get into investing with crypto for a good while now, and I’ve watched some videos on YouTube from Muslim scholars about what’s halal and haram for cryptocurrency especially! I’ve came across some ways of investing which are halal and one of them was staking! So my question is, is staking Bitcoin and Ethereum on the Trust Wallet is halal? I’ve saw it was an option on my trust wallet and it shows an APR% that is 3.45%. I know interest is haram but I know staking is Halal so what’s the answer to this? I have screenshots of the app I’ll post on here and hopefully someone can answer my question thoroughly!!

Jazakallahkhair

Muhammad

Please note that we don’t screen tokens on this forum. We have our IFG Halal Crypto List (Halal Crypto Investment Opportunities - IFG), where we share our own sharia screening of the top 50 cryptocurrencies. Check it out!

I wanted to upload two screenshots but it only takes one picture per post!! Hopefully this gives some more context and easier to answer my question InshaAllah