Smart contract developer

Assalamo Aleikum @Mufti_Billal @Mufti_Faraz_Adam
I am soldidty developer building dapps and writing smart contracts,
I am always asking my clients the end result of their dapp ,smart contract to see if its shariah compliance or not
as developer of soldidty there is repeated functions to implement for example whitelist I can provide that service ,but my question should i ask what and how they use this function or not?
Thanks

Roblox is a user-generated online gaming platform that allows users to create their own games and play a wide variety of different games created by other users. If you’re interested in creating your own game on Roblox, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, you’ll need to come up with an idea for your game. What kind of game do you want to create? There are all sorts of possibilities on Roblox, so think about what would be fun and unique. Once you have an idea, you can start putting together the pieces of your game. You’ll need to create graphics and models for your game, as well as write any code that will be necessary. If you’re not a programmer, there are plenty of resources available to help you learn how to code or find someone who can do it for you. How to develop a game on roblox - Sumeru Digital Solutions Once everything is put together, you can publish your game and share it with the world!

That being said, for those of you delving into the programming side of things and possibly looking for assistance with coursework or projects related to this, according to the source might be a resource worth exploring. They offer programming help. What makes them stand out is their commitment to providing tailored assistance, which could be particularly beneficial when tackling projects that require a nuanced understanding of both programming and finance principles.