Small tweaks in dropshipping

after reading the previous article about dropshipping, one must ask himself what should be done to make it permissible and so I did. I intend to become a dropshipper but first, I need to know if this little tweaks will make dropshipping allowable, please help me:

1. firstly, as stated in the former article, there are two problems concerning dropshipping; ownership and possession. to overcome those, It occurred to me the following solution: reach out to a supplier from whom you will purchase bulk for the product, warehouse it at some logistic company, and when you make orders, the warehouse who possibly has its own shipping company will ship the products to the customer in behalf of you.
  2. secondly, as a result of the current circumstances of coronavirus, it is impossible to predict exactly when the customer shall receive his products, on the other hand, it is easier to give him an interval of time (i.g. 7-15 days); is that permissible?
  3. finally, if the product is damaged or delayed, the customer shall choose between having his money back or demanding another product which he gets for free. after all, customer’s happiness is of the utmost importance in dropshipping.
    those are the three problems I hope you help me with.
    May Allah bless you

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dropshipping-Halal-or-Haram