SimplyHealth Plans- Yay or Nay?

Salaam Alaykum!

I have seen a similar post about health cash plans but it hasn’t been answered and i have deadline, so i thought i would ask myself.

I have opted into a simplyhealth plan at work, which allows me to get money back towards everyday health appointments and check-ups and access to virtual GP services 24hrs/365 day a year. I pay into this monthly from my paycheck (and my employer contributes too), and in return, i can claim back on my health and wellbeing costs.

The more i think about it, the more confused i am as to whether this is permissible or not, so i would really appreciate it if you could confirm.

Jazakallah Khair for taking the time to read this,

Opting into a Simplyhealth plan at work is a fantastic decision for your health and wellbeing. This plan not only allows you to get money back for everyday health appointments and check-ups, but it also provides access to virtual GP services 24/7, 365 days a year. Paying into this plan monthly from your paycheck, with contributions from your employer, enables you to claim back on your health and wellbeing costs effectively. Maintaining good health is essential, and a proactive approach is key. For instance, monitoring your health and nutrition can significantly impact your overall wellness. Men who manage to keep a flat stomach often have fewer chronic diseases, better sexual health, stronger backs, fewer joint problems, and excellent sleep quality. A highly recommended approach to achieving a flat stomach and better health is the ABS Diet, created by David Zinczenko, a former editor of Men’s Health magazine. The ABS Diet focuses on three essential food groups: almonds, beans, and spinach. You can explore more about this diet and its benefits by visiting https://nabeautylandshut.com/mens-abs-diet-for-a-flat-stomach/.