Should I ask from this website or not?

Salam alaikum was rahmatullahi was barakatuh,

May Allah reward us all the highest level of paradise.
Who is Ahl-al-zikr, as Allah mentioned in the Quran to ask for them if you know not? Are the two muftis Ahl-al-zikr? (Note: Please don’t consider this question out of topic, since it is the foundation question on whether to ask questions from you two muftis or not).

Secondly, should I reply COMPLETELY upon these muftis’s fatwas. Like, will Allah question me on day of judegement regarding these fatwas or will Allah question to the one who gave the fatwa?

Please reply if you received the message.

Jazak Allah khair! :slight_smile:

@Mufti_Billal @Mufti_Faraz_Adam .

Wasalam

May Allah bless you.

You cannot ask if you can ask, because the answer is dependent on how true is the answer of the second question.

And Allah knows best!

1 Like

May Allah bless you too.

Could you please elaborate?

1 Like

You cannot ask “if you can ask” because you will not have a clear picture of whether you could ask or not.
However, you can ask your local darul ifta if you can ask IFG.

And Allah knows best!

1 Like

Jazak Allah khair for your answer. But why do I feel that your answer is irrelevant to my question since I am asking about something different from what you have said? (Please forgive me if i have mistaken)

Unfortunately, it would be better to ask darul ifta if you can rely on the fatwas of IFG. It is always better to take extra measures.

And Allah knows best!

1 Like

Jazak Allah khair for your answer!!!