Shariah compliant child trust funds

Asalamu alaikum,

I am trying to find out about any reliable child trust funds which are Shariah-compliant, are there any well-known ones available at the moment?

JazakAllah

Walikum asslam,

Please search the forum for related discussion.

A thread below

Jazakallah
Zeeshan

JazakAllah for sharing

Having read this thread am still a bit confused. So it seems https://thechildrensisa.com/shariah/ isn’t highly recommended because of high transaction charge?

The range of investment options mentioned seems a bit complex and was looking for a simple approach- this is all new to me really.

Salam @mahmed

You would have noticed from the threads that most of the providers are offering HSBC global equity index funds under various child schemes/brands/names etc. I guess in simple language when it comes to investment for children, it’s generally a small monthly contribution over the long term.

For smaller monthly contribution/pot size, Redrose will work better whereas for larger pots buying this fund via AJ should workout cheaper.

What sort of contribution roughly you are planning to make?

Wasalaam am not really sure about the contribution but if it’s a requirement to have one for pension benefits, which would be a better option?