Reef Finance coin trading

Salam
Is Reef Finance coin halal to trade on binance ?
@Mufti_Faraz_Adam

JazakAllah …

Wa alaykum salaam,

Reef is a smart liquidity aggregator and yield engine that enables trading with access to liquidity from both CEXs and DEXs while offering smart lending, borrowing, staking, mining through AI driven personalized Reef Yield Engine.

Based on the above, it seems problematic at an initial glance since it offers smart lending and borrowing.

1 Like

Thanks for the responce .
So it means one has to stay away from the trade untill final verdict ?
My concern of asking is to know either it is permissible or not !
@Mufti_Faraz_Adam

Just from an initial review, it does not seem Shariah compliant.

1 Like

salam arlikoum mufti faraz adam,I need you my brother to know which actions are halal and which actions and haram I want to be serene and peaceful with the creator

JazakAllah .
Thanks for the response @Mufti_Faraz_Adam

@Mufti_Faraz_Adam sir could you please elaborate on REEF finance if possible as I am currently holding some tokens and if you detailed analysis says it’s not Shariah compliant I will sell.

Also I am only holding the token and not really a share in their company, and if I do not get involved in their interest related activities, is it permissible to hold the token?

This thread is exactly what I am looking for. Lots of people are very interested in Reef. I know you dont do coin screening here. But can you make an exception for Reef? We are all holding a lot of Reef I guess.

The main question is trading Reef Token.

@Mufti_Faraz_Adam @Mufti_Billal

any replies to this thread?