Print On Demand

What is the ruling on making money through this method?

By designing and writing some content or printing an image that is legally permissible on mugs, cups, or T-shirts

I set the selling price, and I know in advance how much I benefit from the selling price, for example, if the selling price is $19, my interest is $5, and the site is $14 to cover costs through a site called Etsy.

The method of printing is done by companies I deal with. As for Etsy, it is my online store connected to these companies. If someone likes a cup or mug, he pays for it on Etsy. Then the companies I deal with print my design or write content on the cup. They are the ones who take care of preparing and storing it, then shipping it to the buyer, and guaranteeing the right to return it. If he doesn’t like it

Thus, the profits of the current month are sent in the next month to my bank account. My question is: Is there a defect in the way I earn in this way?

Note:

*Etsy requires sellers to disclose when anyone who is not a part of My shop helps physically produce My items

we must disclose this information for every supplier that we integrate our store with: as

-Supplier name, location some information about this partner… etc

**on the listing of the product … We have the choice to not show exactly the real name of the supplier, but we can put a different name **… Finally, we must show with who we work with
```

Salaam Sheikh

On the same note i would like to know if we print contains cartoonized picture on above mentioned objects such as mug,tumbler,phone case etc. Is permissible?

@Mufti_Billal @Mufti_Faraz_Adam