Payment Methods for Online Shop

Assalamu Aleykum, I would like to run an online shop, but unfortunately I don’t know which payment methods are allowed, so what can I receive payments?
paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Sofort, credit cards, Klarna Pay Later, Shop Pay, Amazon Pay.
There is the option if you pay with Paypal, for example, that you can buy in installments with interest or normally. If the customer pays with credit cards then he can also pay in installments and with interest depending on which card he uses, but here it is said that it is allowed, please I need proof to see what I can offer. In principle, you can hardly use anything except immediately if it is forbidden to use such things.

Wa alaykum salaam,

As long as you are not offering interest based facilities, then it is permissible to use any payment gateways.

However, it would be best to opt for those payment gateways which do not allow finance with interest.

Allah knows best

Bit i mean somebody can choose from the software itself if he wants to or not, as an example you can let them pay with Credit Card but what if he pays with a Revolut Card, they are with Interest. Or paypal values above 99€ to 5000€ are able to pay with interest from the paypal software directly.

As far as I know, you can choose if you want to offer your customers to pay in installments with Paypal.
In this case, I would turn that off.