Making money with anime youtube haram or halal

Assalamualikum So I am thinking of creating a channel where we will post video like top 5 anime to watch or Anime reviews. (Anime is Japanese animation it’s like drama but animated ) And we will earn money from adsense so is it halal ? And i posted this once here and @Mufti_Billal said he dont see a issue with it. But he also said that some scholars may have a issue regarding the drawing factor . So is it haram beacuse of drawing factor ?.I am planning to use that money to invest in other business hopefully you reply soon {@Mufti_Billal @Mufti_Faraz_Adam }

Assalamualikum I am 16 year boy .So I am thinking of creating a channel where we will post video like top 5 anime to watch or Anime reviews. (Anime is Japanese animation it’s like drama but animated ) And we will earn money from adsense so is it halal ? And i posted this once here and @Mufti_Billal said he dont see a issue with it. But he also said that some scholars may have a issue regarding the drawing factor . So is it haram beacuse of drawing factor ?.I am planning to use that money to invest in other business hopefully you reply soon {@Mufti_Billal @Mufti_Faraz_Adam }

Assalamualikum So I am thinking of creating a channel where we will post video like top 5 anime to watch or Anime reviews. (Anime is Japanese animation it’s like drama but animated ) And we will earn money from adsense so is it halal ? And i posted this once here and @Mufti_Billal said he dont see a issue with it. But he also said that some scholars may have a issue regarding the drawing factor . So is it haram beacuse of drawing factor ?.I am planning to use that money to invest in other business hopefully you reply soon