List of Shariah Compliant stocks

Assalam u alaikum,

Does anyone know about any source that provides authentic and regularly reviewed list of Shariah-compliant stocks?

Thanks

Wa alaykum salaam,

You can consider using the various Shariah screening Apps. They have been reviewed on the IFG website.

Salaam,
Can we consider the Disney stock as shariah compliant as Zoya and the halal investor say it is questionable? So in case of questionable, would it be ok to buy this stock?

The same with Apple, I read that there is a possibility that Uyghurs are forced to work in the production of some of the Apple products but Apple has denied this. Knowing that this is a possibility but one that is denied and not proven with certainty, would it be ok to invest in Apple or not?

Hope to hear from you, jzk.

Wa alaykum salaam,

As for Zoya, I would request @saadm to kindly advise and guide on this matter.

Thank you for your reply. @saadm hope to hear your thoughts on the halalness of Disney and Apple, thank you in advance!

@Mufti_Faraz_Adam what do you think on the Apple issue? I find it hard since there is no certainty that they are involved in Uyghur labor work and this could be the case for many more companies. On the other hand I don’t know what we should do when such a ‘rumor’ exists. I hope you can provide an answer on how to deal with this, jzk.