Jobs that are halal or haram

Salam @Mufti_Faraz_Adam and @Mufti_Billal hope you guys are doing well and may you guys be bless by the most high, So I am overthinking about this so essentially I work for a oil and gas and chemical company called exxonmobil and chevron. So these companies main source of income is halal because they sell oil, but because these companies are really big they may end up doing some corruption such drilling oil in places that they should not or cause environmental problems by drilling oil(our cars also cause environmental issues) my job at the company does not technically involve this.

My job is just to manage my project and the units that are In a refinery and make sure a portion of the refinery is running smoothly

So as a result is my job halal, because in our current time and ages most companies are involved in corruption such as global warming and environmental issues.

Also from your perspective is it moral to work for oil and gas companies even though they have a major impact on the environment