ITP Corporation

I have seen many people investing in ITP Corporation and getting back 2.5% daily, then withdrawing their profit after 6 weeks. Therefore leaving their initial capital and then continuing to earn 2.5% on the profit. All sounds too good to be true, but more importantly is it halal??

1 Like

Assalamualaikum Adil…How are you?
Are you sure that ITP is halal i am very confuse because i follow islamic rules very much and i can’t invest money without knowing it that it is halal or haram…and you already know if we eat 1 piece of haram food so our 40 days prayer will not be accepted by Allah…so please Adil i am very confuse kindly give me explanation about ITP why it is halal?..
If you explain me it in urdu so it will be too good otherwise explain it in english…Thank you
I am waiting for your reply

And Adil do you have any Islamic scholar reference who say that it is halal?..i am waiting for your reply Adil Thank you

Please find this review here. It’s based on arbitrage business model. Buy low and sell high. It’s NOT interest based yields. Once you understand principals behind it, you will get it.

https://medium.com/@alnoor.khimani/itp-corporation-crypto-trading-an-opportunity-for-early-adopters-3f28807153de

As-salamu alaykum
They have stopped paying now; it’s been four days, since I initiated the withdrawal, and I haven’t received anything.

The same thing happened with my three other friends.

I suggest not investing anymore and trying to make the transaction first to see if you are getting your old money.

Over the last three days, many people have raised this & they are not even replying on the chat.

Patiently awaiting @Mufti_Faraz_Adam / @Mufti_Billal 's view on this. Just for context, ITP market themselves as not being a ponzi scheme because even in the absence of getting people on ITP, you can still make quite a bit of money.

1 Like

DO NOT INVEST

They have scammed everyone. They’re not processing any withdrawals despite the website and app showing otherwise.

Just do some Googling and you’ll find everyone confirming this.

They’re saying the network was hacked and withdrawals are delayed which is not true.

They’ve done exactly the same as a website that did exactly this last year. They scammed everyone after announcing they would double deposits.

1 Like

EVERYBODY HAVE BEEN SCAMMED!!!
There is no issue with TRC20 network. My deposits and withdrawals at several crypto exchanges i.ex. Binance comes in 2 minutes from one wallet to another.
They accumulating money from people and transfers to their wallets are going with no problems only in other side is a problem with withdrawal…
All Whatsapp groups were closed or accesible only for administrators. All negative messages are deleted and people blocked.
You will loose all your money if you paid them
DO NOT DO THIS IT IS A SCAM!

1 Like

There is no issue with TRC20 network. My deposits and withdrawals at several crypto exchanges i.ex. Binance comes in 2 minutes from one wallet to another.
They accumulating money from people and transfers to their wallets are going with no problems only in other side is a problem with withdrawal…
All Whatsapp groups were closed or accesible only for administrators. All negative messages are deleted and people blocked.

What is next. I hope they will start processing withdrawal soon. I have been waiting for 6 days now. Its already 100 hours for me.
Withdrawal was initiated on 21st Nov 2023 and today is 27th Nov 2023.

It’s been 7 Days now, we have tried other exchanges and it;s working fine. Please be aware and do not put more money in ITP

1 Like

200% agreed,

Please do not transfer more money to ITP

It’s still online cause idiots are still putting money into it! And they have no information what is going on because all official groups has been blocked!
Only a handful of people who deposited for the bonus at the very begining of Thanksgiving bonus event get their money back.
I paid 13 hours later after bonus event has started and despite that withdrawal status is “completed” there is no money on my wallet.
And same situation at few hundreds people from Poland, ITP whatsapp group members…
Which has been blocked and there is no contact with any administrator…
Are they celebrating Thanksgiving day for 4 days and no answer for people’s worries from them?
In situation of that kind?!
But they have time to posting information about doubling deposit?
Are you kidding me?!
THIS IS OBVIOUS THAT IT IS RUG PULL AND THE END OF ITP!

How do we apprehend the culprits and bring justice? Please do not put any money in ITP. Also note there new app requires you to register again! The withdrawal button does not function however the deposit button is still working. Beware and procced with caution.

Ask yourself this brothers. Is stealing from other people haram?

That is what a Ponzi Scheme is. You invest money. It grows. Then when you withdraw, you are withdrawing the money from a new recruit (your friends, family and other Muslim brothers) and so on and so on.

The ponzi Scheme collapses when the number of withdrawals are higher than the number of new recruits. Then the owner performs a rug pull and takes all of the remaining bitcoin.

For future if any one offers you a guaranteed 2.5% per day or 1000%/year it is going to be a scam.

Use the brain Allah gave us. Always question. If the owners of ITP could make 1000%/year guaranteed why wouldn’t they get a business loan for millions and be the richest men in the world? Why would they need your money?

Bird_Lover made an excellent point here and I am pleased to see that it seems to have put the conversation to bed. To reiterate, ITP Corp and all their variations are a scam, and they have now been flagged by the FCA as dangerous. However, they are still unfortunately active and out there.

IFG has an articel that debunks ITP’s claims and hopefully if this comes up again this post can be shared around to potential victims.

Hope this helps.