Islamic ruling on non-financial haram elements and the level of tolerance

Is there level of tolerance of haram non-financial elements that a company/business does, which makes a company halal to work in, invest in, etc?

For example: There is a restaurant having many branches in a country. But in only one of it’s branches, they play music. So, if I work in this restaurant in baking of breads in a branch which is not this one (which playes music), then is my job haram? If no, then is there any purification from my salary required and how much?

Second example: A company does halal activities but in the homepage of its website, it has a picture of a women without hijab, abayah, etc but she wears the clothes normally worn by western women. So, which type of job in this company is haram for me?

I hope ya sheikh you could explain to me these issues, since maybe it is very hard to find a pure 100%, financially and non-financially, company these days.

Also, please mention the level of tolerance and guidance on how can i know which haram is considered to be less than 5% (assuming if the level of tolerance is 5%).

jazak Allahu khairn ya sheikh.

@Mufti_Faraz_Adam @Mufti_Billal

any updates please. thanks all.

Wa alaykum salaam,

It all depends on your job description when it comes to considering the lawfulness of your income. Of course, there will always be a better or worse environments, and that should be judged on a case by case basis.

Allah knows best

jazak Allahu khairn ya sheikh.

and i hope to get answers from respected @Mufti_Billal too.
jazak Allahu khairn everyone who is contributing in helping me.