Islamic ruling on dealing with differences of opinion between scholars when it occurs in company issues

Can I know the islamic ruling on dealing with differences of opinion between scholars when it occurs in company issues?

From my understanding, if someone gets a job in a company or invests in that company, then he will be considered as a partner, helper, etc of that company (meaning, they all are like a team at least). In other words, if he works in a bank which deals with interest, then his job (in that bank department dealing with interest issues) becomes prohibited.

But this is for issues (like riba, as mentioned above) in which there is no difference of opinion between scholars. But what about issues on which scholars differed?

For example:

I follow the view that bitcoin is haram. So, if a company deals with bitcoin and my job (or I invested in that company by buying its shares) is directly linked to facilitating buying and selling bitcoin on behalf of this company, then is my job (or investing in this company) haram?

Another example:
A company sells clothes, but advertises them with pictures of women without niqab. I follow the opinion that pictures of human beings are like created beings and are, thus, haram and, secondly, niqab is obligatory for women. So, is getting a job (which is related to advertising such images) and investing in this company haram, since I follow the view different than theirs?

There are many other examples but I hope I clarified and gave you the idea sir. I hope both sheikhs can help me out on this issue. Jazakum Allahu khairn ya sheikh.

@Mufti_Faraz_Adam @Mufti_Billal

any updates please. thanks all