Is Xlm halal or Haram

Hello and Salam alaikum.
my question is XLM halal and bnb to buy und to sell on Coinbase?
Many thanks in advance.
May Allah reward you for your efforts

Wa alaykum salaam,

XLM and BNB are Shariah compliant. There core use cases do not violate Shariah principles.

Allah knows best

Thanks for the answer you helped me a lot.
May Allah reward you for your efforts
Excuse me may ask one more question, is cardano and Vechain and polkadot also allowed to act on Coinbase.or kracken?

You must be very busy.
I would be very happy to receive an answer.
When you can find the time and opportunity

Best requards.

@Harasch_harasch_germ assalam walaikum brother. While you wait for your answer. I am sharing this page with you. It is the top 50 crypto’s screened by IFG. You can view the sharia compliance status once you visit the link below.

Salam alaikum dear brother.
Thanks for the link.
I have a question, if you click on the respective crypto currency, Halal says yes or no.
Writer below stands Dan IFG Holding No.
What does or what does it mean?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Salam alaikum dear brother.
Thanks for the link.
I have a question, if you click on the respective crypto currency, Halal says yes or no.
Below is then IFG Holding No.
What does or what does it mean?

Thanks in advance and best regards

@Harasch_harasch_germ I believe the “IFG holding” field is referring to whether Islamic finance guru is holding that cryptocurrency in their account.

Though I don’t who is included as a part of “IFG,” Is it the founders, the team, etc?

Btw they have a crypto group chat on the telegram app. Lots of fellow Muslims there and discussion about crypto. You can join by following the link https://t.me/joinchat/GNNCP-rf_KeaW3EA

OK. Thanks brother for this information.