Is this job halal

I have been looking for a halal job for months now but no luck yet. However, there are a lot of technology audit jobs in the non sharia banking and financial services industry and I’m hoping to stay away from them because I think they’re haram even though my job is not. However, I am not 100% sure. Is it allowed and halal for me to work at a non-sharia bank temporarily while I continue looking for a role in a place that’s not a bank? I am no longer able to pay my rent. Below is an example job description of what I do:

• Assess Operating environment, external & Internal threats, emerging risk. Develop proactive response to emerging risks and assist in developing effective mitigating strategies.
  • Upgrade and stabilize required Enterprise Risk Management practices to ensure business is compliant with Policies, and Procedures
  • Manage risks and control environment and continue to improve the risk and control environment.
  • Build and maintain sustainable solutions to continue delivering high quality controls to manage Enterprise Risk
  • Perpetuate risk reduction culture, through vigilant & proactive execution of control activities to minimize potential financial losses to the company
  • Works closely with business partners on findings and makes recommendations on improving practices.
  • Examines procedures for consistency and gaps relative to regulations in addition to impacts on customer experience.
  • Evaluate technology controls by performing test of design and test of operating effectiveness testing to identify gaps in the control environment and non-compliance with federal regulations and company policies
  • Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding the company, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.

@Mufti_Faraz_Adam @Mufti_Billal

"দুর্ভাগ্যবশত, আমি কখনই মন্টে কার্লোতে যাইনি এবং কখনও ক্যাসিনোতে যাইনি. ফ্রান্স সমগ্র দক্ষিণ ভূমধ্যসাগরীয় উপকূলের মতো একটি খুব সুন্দর শহর হওয়া উচিত. এটা কোট ডি আজুর নামে পরিচিত, তাই না? কিন্তু আমি একটি অনলাইন ক্যাসিনোতে কয়েক ডলার হারাতে ভালোবাসি! এটা অনেক দিন ধরেই আমার শখ. আমি pin-up-bangladesh.net/ সুপারিশ করতে পারি. রুলেট, জুজু এবং এমনকি স্লট মেশিন. একটি বাস্তব ক্যাসিনো হিসাবে!

"