Is this income halal?

The question I have is relating to income and whether the following would be permissible…There’s a non-Muslim interested in reviewing Islamic videos e.g. Surah’s of the Qur’an etc for a price e.g. he will be paid for the job by a Muslim. The non-Muslim will review the Islamic videos whilst recording his reactions (reaction videos).

These reaction videos will be uploaded onto Youtube who offer revenue depending on the number of people watching, commenting, liking etc. The question is…is the income (revenue from Youtube) halal for the Muslim who is paying the non-Muslim to react to these videos?

The purpose of the videos are to introduce the non-Muslim to Islam who otherwise, would not be interested in learning about Islam. However, the Muslim will be able to make some money via revenue given by Youtube too.

Hope that’s clear.

Assalaamu alaykum,

If the non Muslim is paid a fixed fee, it will be a fee for the interview which is fine. The revenue earned in YouTube is also lawful for the Muslim.

Allah knows best

Walaikumusalam,

The Youtuber has been paid a fixed fee, but is now looking to get a percentage of the revenue e.g. 1/3 of the revenue received each month.
Thus, if the Youtuber is paid the agreed amount (1/3), then this will be fine?

Jzk

I am also looking for answer of another type of income (maybe leisure income). Can you share your valuable thoughts?

The link of my post: Earning through upvoting Reddit posts