Is this Commodity trading internship halal?

Hello, I am a computer science undergraduate approaching my year in industry and would like to work in the Oil and Shipping sector.
This company that I am considering applying for mostly trades through arbitrage. Since this would be an internship, my responsibility is low and would only mostly consist of assisting the ones who are trading via calculations or advice and note-taking, not directly trading myself.
Glencore is unique because they buy/sell commodities AND deliver such commodities from point A to point B.

With all this in mind, would this internship be halal or haram? (or do some parts need extra clarification to be shariah-compliant?)

Also if anyone reading can do me a favour and read the other placements available at Glencore and tell me if any are permissible: Glencore Placement & Internship Jobs | RateMyPlacement

Jazakallah Khair.

Wa alaykum salaam,

Are they actually trading in commodities or using CFDs and futures contracts? If they are using CFDs and futures, then it would not be permissible to assist in the trades.

However, your role in observation and note taking as a means of education and learning of how this works can be acceptable.

Allah knows best