Is there a way to make future trading (NQ) halal?

Salamoe3alaikoem,
I hope this message finds you well. I am seeking your expert guidance on the permissibility of engaging in Nasdaq (NQ) futures trading within Islamic finance principles. Specifically, I would like your assessment of the halal status of futures trading on NQ, considering factors such as the absence of interest, the nature of the underlying asset, the distinction between speculation and investment, and the method of settlement (delivery vs. cash settlement).

I have the opportunity to work with someone trading NQ futures daily, having a statistical success rate above 88% (18 years of experience). My detailed investigation, drawing on my engineering background and experience in data business analyses, suggests this opportunity is unique, especially considering the typically high risk associated with trading.

My questions are twofold: Firstly, is there a way to make this specific Nasdaq futures trading halal, given its potential benefits for both us personally and our Muslim community? Secondly, considering the rarity of platforms offering such a high success rate, are there specific adjustments or considerations to align this opportunity with Islamic principles?

Your guidance on these matters would be invaluable. Thank you for your time and expertise.

Baraka Allah fiekom,
Yusuf