Is safemoon Halal to invest in

Salam brothers. I’ve been wanting to invest in safemoon but haven’t got a definitive answer to whether or not it is halal or haram. could you shed some light on this ? @Mufti_Billal @Mufti_Faraz_Adam

Jazakallah

As Salaamu Alaykum.

Unfortunately, IFG are not screening tokens at this time.

White paper for anyone interested: https://safemoon.net/whitepaper

Don’t invest in the coin it is being shilled by big youtubers, it has no potential and will possibly be pumped and dumped which means you will lose money, please be aware of coins that have a purpose and coins that don’t.

Salaam, it seems to me Safemoon does have a function and is not a pump and dump. Though this is not an endorsement.

Jazak Allah Khair

If you take the time to read through the whitepaper you’ll realize that it’s very similar to bitconnect which was a scam like back in 2017, please be careful.

Every person I’ve talked to said that I shouldn’t invest in it, but at the end of the day it comes down to your decision.

This says it all

Assalamu aalaykum, I was wondering if coins like safemoon are halal? There seems to be a rise in crypto currency that change buyers an 11% fee to buy, 5 of which is divided among all holders of that coin, with the rest burned. If I hold safemoon I would receive more and more safemoon as more people buy. It no one buys, its i receive no bonuses. For this reason i was questioning it it is halal or not

1 Like

Yes could someone please answer

Hi is safoon halal and Whats the minimum you Can start with. Any experienced users Care to share.

Salams all
I’m trying to join the IFG telegram group for stocks but I keep receiving an alert that this group is private. Can someone please assist ?

Salam guys, the brother here has the best advice I have heard on this so far and personally I am on board with him 100%. I highly recommend watching it but if you dont want to, I summarized it here:

TLDW: Stay away. it’s like a DeFi Ponzi Scheme, the paper does not address its utility, the number of tokens issued itself is sus, and its only purpose seems to be keep creators + early adopters rich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcIX31XIKN4

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this channel, I just came across this video when researching about SafeMoon.