Is Redbubble print on demand halal or haraam?

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Okay so my question is simple, is the well known print of demand company; Redbubble, halal or haraam to sell on and make money.

I am aware of the general ruling of not being able to sell something you don’t possess but hear that there are some exceptions. If you require details of Redbubble you can find them on their website such as returns policy and so on.

I hope you can answer my questions. ‎جزاك اللهُ خيرا‬

Wasalam wr wb

May Allah bless you.
Please provide information about the process.

Kind regards

Okay so the basic concept of redbubble.com is that it is a website that holds lots of different products such as tshirts, mugs, hoodies and more. I would upload my designs and then the products get added onto my store on Redbubble.com. Someone would visit the redbubble website and search for a product, my product would come up and they would buy it. They would pay redbubble direct and then redbubble would add the commission to my account and then pay me once every month of the 15th. This money would come to my bank account. With regards to the return policy, Redbubble accepts free returns on most products up to 90 days. I am assuming that Redbubble would deduct money from my account and refund the customer. They also give an estimated delivery time. The product is guaranteed to reach to the customer. And Allah knows best.

See my last response for teespring on the following link. It seems to me that the process is similar for redbubble too.

Kind regards