Is BNB Futures Trading Haram? It Has No Interest

As BNB coin on binance future hai 0% funding fee
Which means we dont have to pay any fees on borrowing funds unlike other which have usually funding fees
If i use levarage on BNB with 0% funding fees( no interest)
Is it permissible?
CHECK HERE IT HAS 0% FEES https://www.binance.com/en/futures/funding-history/quarterly/0
@Mufti_Billal @Mufti_Faraz_Adam

I’m also wanting to know this can a Mufti please reply and let me know.

Wa alaykum salaam,

Futures trading is not permissible.

Future trading is a vast term. It is not correct to assume that every option in future trading is trading in the future. Every exchange in crypto offers different mechanisms, and every trade that a person takes is an assumption that it will be profitable in the future.

It is a valid argument that when stocks or crypto are bought in future trade, the buyer does not currently own those stocks. However, there is a dispute about how this can be halal or haram, given that it is common practice for people to invest in under-construction buildings or buy plots in projects that will allot land later all over the globe. Every Islamic bank supports this practice, and banks finance these projects. Islamic governments also allow these projects, where the buyer would invest in an under-development project and not get ownership of the assets before the completion of the project. If that is halal, then how come buying stocks in the future is haram?

There is a factor on leverage trading where the buyer is taking a loan and that loan has interest, and interest is haram. But if it is interest-free, then why is it labeled as haram when investments in future projects are considered halal?