I have a received a placement offer from a company named Aurigin(Bankerbay previously), i’m afraid whether to go ahead with applying for it or not. Will post the job description below.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Aurigin is the world’s largest investment banking platform that connects qualified investment
opportunities to institutional investors around the world. We are dedicated to creating efficiency
and true scale in investment banking industry. Aurigin provides thousands of live, curated
transactions from late stage VC, to PE, M&A and pre-IPO investments online, globally. Our
proprietary matching software matches sell-side characteristics with buy-side investment
criteria, generating high quality matches in seconds in a confidential and non-disclosed manner.
• Generate leads using our global private corporate database and other sources to
scout for corporates looking for M&A, raise capital or strategic investments in other
• Develop and manage relationships with new and existing members on Aurigin.
• Participate in new client acquisition strategy, core business strategy and growth
• Understand user experience, behaviour and suggest changes to product / process flow.
• Searching new avenues to increase deal providers and deal flow into Aurigin by
researching various M&A, PE & RE associations, advisor communities, databases