Investing in memecoins are discouraged, but how about a career in it?

I have a question relating to the memecoins not relating to the coin itself but the development aspects of things. And having a career in it.

It’s a among the grey marked( not marked by anyone yet, but I think is) meme coin “A”, which doesn’t have a promising utility as of now, but some utilities have been discussed and also in the process of being developed.
For example:

1. Earn coins by playing games e.g Minecraft
  2. Teaching kids crypto thru videos/blogs.
  3. Anime/Manga based comics
    Another way it is valuable I THINK is useful is because, it made room for a few people to have a job.

It’s a community-based token, and all the funding/decisions come from them, but the dev team play a key area in decisions making. And they are also promising that this will be a long-term project.

I’m in the team as a Web/ UI UX Designer but I’m not internally connected and not part of fund decision making. They give me certain graphic design-related task and I fulfill it for them. Alhamdulillah, the pay is good. They have already paid me for my 1 month of my time so far with a ratio of 60% eth and 40% meme coin token.

But recently they have announced a project where they partnered up with a few meme coins creating another meme-based index token “X”.
X features ability lp farm and also stake “A” token to get rewarded “X” token. They are planning on giving me tasks for this project.

So my question is,

• Can I keep my job as long as it doesn’t get evolve in explicit/haram mean of finance?
  • Is my job acceptable per se?
  • If not what do I do with their given month’s salary.
  • If yes, what to look out for?

I read the ifg halal/haram job article but I’m still confused.

Many sources are telling Muslims to stay away from all these meme coins, but we don’t know the future yet.
The same was applied when bitcoin came out but now the pointers have changed.

I’m in my early youth and still learning the basics of everything.

May swt guides us all, Ameen.

1 Like

Hi brother I hope you’re doing good
I have the same question as you I’m a community moderator so my job is basically deleting spam messages and keeping the chat clean
Have you found the answer ?
@Aiman

@Mufti_Billal @Mufti_Faraz_Adam