iGenius Global company

Hello,

I have been approached by a person involved with a company named iGenius Global and was wondering if this would be a halal source of income. They offer multiple membership packages that requires a monthly subscription to financial services such as trading alerts and such. Another way to make money is through their recruitment program, where you would make commissions from the people that subscribe through you.

The person who approached me informed me that it is halal, but I have my doubts about it. Could someone assist me or put me in touch with someone who could help me with this? My background on investing is very limited and would really appreciate all the help. Is it halal? Why or why not?

This is the link of the company’s website.

Assalaamu alaykum,

There has been several such schemes which offer some basic service in lieu of monthly memberships and promises of commission from recruitments and one’s downline.

The key Shariah concern is that they will be teaching you Shariah non-compliant trading.

Further, I would do further research on whether such a scheme actually adds value or is it a method to just make money of others that brought in.

Allah knows best

Thank you so much! I appreciate this. How could I contact you to discuss this?