If bank garnishment jobs are haram

Assalamu alaikum
I have been working as an account manager and my job is to send bank garnishments. I have to make calls to banks to confirm if a consumer is having certain type of open and active acc to which we can send the garnishment. It’s a process in which collection companies legally proceed to garn the consumer who hasn’t paid back the debt. The interest is charged if a person doesn’t pay on time and there are accounts which are being processed for garnishment for years and the consumers haven’t paid yet. The interest charged on particular intervals is written there on the tool as a list. My job is to find the open bank account and send garnishment. So is my job profile halal or haram please enlighten on this topic.
Jazakallah khair

Wasalam

May Allah bless you.
Assisting in the recovery of a debt is only permissible if the debt is halal i.e. free from haram elements such as interest or a debt that has been incurred for a haram transaction etc.
If you are involved in any of these two then your job is not shariah compliant and the best would be to look for another suitable job first and leave this one as soon as you find a new one inshAllah.

And Allah knows best!