I got a job offer from a fintech company where most clients are riba-based banks

Assalamualaikum,

Recently, I was offered a job role in project coordinator from a fintech company that deals with a multi-function platform built for endless possibilities. It provides credit, debit, and prepaid solutions—all from a single global SaaS platform—for different banking sectors and third parties globally. And my role is to have direct communication with the clients, as the company’s clients are in the banking sector. I will be responsible for the smooth process of the project, as the project includes assisting in debit services and credit services as well, which definitely includes that the conventional banking sector, which is our clients, will be involved in riba, and we are providing them with the ecosystem for smooth payment transactions. Also providing various credit programs like BNPL (Buy Now, Pay Later) and providing the banking sector and third parties with the physical credit cards that are delivered to the clients globally.

My job role includes:

• Responsible for new client projects, programs, and service onboarding.
  • Responsible for providing clear and concise project communication to all stakeholders.

Please assist me in the matter as it is permissible for me to do such nature of job?

@Mufti_Billal @Mufti_Faraz_Adam
Wishing for a quick response.

JazakaALLAH.