How to Open OST File in Outlook?

You can’t open an OST file manually, but you can use the Advik OST Converter Tool to and convert it to other file formats. Even though you can’t directly access an Outlook OST file, you can still save its contents as a PST file. This lets you back up your emails so you can open them later.

If you want to open OST file in Outlook then you need to transfer it into Outlook compatible PST format by using Corbett OST to PST Converter and easily import into Outlook as well as it can also restore and convert damaged, corrupted, inaccessible and overlarge size OST file.

Have you been looking for a way to open an OST file in Outlook? To work with OST file in Outlook, select File – Open & Export – Open Outlook Data File and choose the converted PST file. In case you want a more reliable solution, I recommend you use Shoviv OST to PST Converter, which is a professional tool for performing OST to PST conversions.

You want to use Outlook to open an OST file. A straightforward way to read and examine your OST files in Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, etc. is to use the ToolsBaer OST to PST Converter software, which I suggested. Orphaned OST files can be converted to the Outlook PST file format with this tool. With no data loss, this utility converts both single and many OST files to the Outlook PST file format. Exchanged OST files are easily recoverable and repairable by users. Every version of Windows and Mac OS is supported by this tool. The utility’s trial or free edition is available for use.

It is not possible to open OST files directly in any Outlook account or profile. You must convert an OST file into PST format to open and access mail items from an OST in Outlook. Some users can utilize manual methods to convert OST files to PST format but this method has lots of restrictions so most users avoid this method. In this situation rather than using the manual method users can utilize automated applications like Softaken OST to PST Converter Software with the help of this program users can easily convert their bulk of OST files to PST format and then they can open OST files in Outlook. This program is so easy to use without any technical expertise user can use this software in their operating system. All Microsoft Windows variants are smoothly run with this software. For more information, you can also install the free trial version of this utility.

To open OST file in Outlook, users need to convert OST files into PST format. For the same, users can try the Sysinfo OST to PST Converter. I’ve used the demo version of this tool and found it effective. With this tool, I was able to convert OST files in bulk with 100% accuracy. Also, it provides you with the option to exclude email attachments or save them separately. Moreover, this software works with all the Windows versions.

To open OST files in Outlook, One should use Weeom OST to PST Converter Software.

Source: https://www.weeom.com/blog/import-ost-file-into-outlook/

Hi friends, if you are looking for the most suitable tool that converts numerous OST files to PST format then I suggest ToolsCruch OST to PST Converter software to open OST file in Outlook. You can export an infinite number of OST files—including all of your contacts, calendars, emails, and other data—to PST files using this program even if you don’t have Outlook. It worked with Windows 10 as well as Mac OS and Windows OS. Get the software’s free demo version and move the first 25 items from OST to PST for free.