How to Extract Attachments from Gmail?

You can manually extract attachments from Gmail and Office 365 accounts. Open the email from which want to export attachments and scroll down and look for attachments and then click on Download. If you want to extract all attachments at once then try Advik Gmail Backup Wizard on your system and export all attachments in a single attempt.

Steps to Extract attachments from Gmail

1. Run this tool and enter Gmail login details.
  2. Choose mailbox folders.
  3. Select extract attachments as a saving option.
  4. Browse target location nad click on Backup.
    The software will start extracting attachments from Gmail emails.
1 Like

Now I am sharing a safe and instant working software to remove all attachments from Gmail I have an instant working tool that allows you to remove or download all types of attachments from your Gmail account, now I will suggest them as users do not try The Gmail Attachment Extractor Tool Make it is a great tool to work with mass attached files safely and without data loss or complications. This is a professional tool to extract and save Gmail attachments on your local system. The application can download and save the entire selected attachment without losing it. Users can use this software to access their attachments even if they are not connected to the internet. This is very useful to get the data in a specific location without any confusion. It is useful for removing archive attachments, and this function enables users to safely store the important attachment without causing problems with this attachment Users can use this application which is implemented on Windows operating systems. It is a more suitable software for non-technical users as it provides a simple graphical user interface so that users can easily navigate this tool without any problems.