How to convert EML files to PST format?

Looking for a reliable way to convert my EML files into PST format and if you know anything related to this let me know.

To convert EML Files to PST format, you can try the Mailvita EML to PST Converter Tool. Users can convert the one and Multiple EML Files into Outlook File format. Download the free trial version of the software. Mac and Windows Users can easily handle this application.

You can convert EML files to PST format in various ways such as a manual method or third-party software but the manual method was not approached by most of the users because this method has lots of drawbacks and limitations. So, the best way is to use a third-party application like Softaken EML to PST Converter Software with the help of this program user can easily convert their EML file into PST format. Users just need to follow a few simple steps and EML files can be converted. This user-friendly application smoothly works with all Windows. You can also try the free demo version of this program to learn more.

Manually users can migrate EML files to PST file format but it is a very long process. So we recommend you to download MailsDaddy EML to PST Converter tool to open EML file to PST. This process helps each level of user to open EML files into Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 & earlier versions. The free demo edition of the software exports up to a few emails from each folder.

Try Advik EML to PST Converter software for conversion. This tool is made to recover and transfer EML files data to PST format. It is designed so that both technical and non-technical users can efficiently convert or import EML files to a PST-supported email client i.e. Outlook.

Steps to Complete the EML to PST Conversion -

1. Run the software on your system.

2. Add the EML files.

3. Choose PST from the saving options.

4. Browse the saving location and hit the Convert button.

Done! Here complete the conversion process without any hassle.

1 Like

If you want to convert bulk number of EML files then we recommend you to try Corbett EML to PST Converter as it can easily convert single or batch EML files or it can also export into multiple file including PST, such as PDF, TXT, HTML, MBOX, EML and also you can directly migrate into Gmail, Thunderbird, Office 365 and can also import into all IMAP compatible email application.

To convert EML file to PST. Try BitRecover EML Converter where every email files along with attachments will be downloaded without losing the integrity. Also, there is no need for Outlook installation in order to perform conversion.

I you want to convert your EML file into Outlook-supported PST format then you can opt for SysTools EML to PST Converter which is smart tool for changing emails into PST format without losing any single data within few clicks. Also, It provide flexibility to export file into different formats. Plus, it provide special filters for selective conversions.

To convert EML files to PST using the Weeom EML to PST Converter tool, follow these steps:

1. Download, install, and open the Weeom EML to PST Converter on your computer.
  2. Click on “Add” to import the EML files or folders you want to convert.
  3. Choose PST as the output format.
  4. Specify the destination path for the converted PST file.
  5. Configure any additional options like filters or splitting PST files if necessary.
  6. Click “Export” to begin the conversion process.
  7. Wait for the process to complete, then access your PST file at the specified location.

This tool ensures a seamless and efficient conversion process.

If you want to migrate EML files in PST format, then you can choose with Shoviv EML to PST Converter. A user-friendly outlook tool that supports all outlook versions and allows you to convert EML files to PST, MSG HTML, and more with the accuracy and optionality to split PST files.
Related blog- How reliable is Shoviv EML to PST converter for bulk conversions

To convert EML files to PST format, you can use GainTools EML to PST Converter Software. Users can easily to use this application without any help. This software converts single and multiple EML Files into Outlook PST file format without any data loss. Technical and Non-technical user can use this tool and its safe conversion provided. Supports all Windows OS and MS Outlook versions.

Thanks for the information

Some days ago I have also faced that type of problem, but I have a long search on Google and found Recoveryfix Converter for EML tool to easily convert my all EML files into PST file format. So I would like to recommend the same.