Help needed - TMUS Stock (T-Mobile USA)- as part of employee compensation

Assalam-o-Alaikum WR WB everyone,

This is my first post at IFG Forum. I am in bit of a tribulation. I am very hopeful I can find help here.

I work for T-Mobile USA in the United States. I have been employed there for five years. All my savings are through the company provided stock options. I do not have any other cash or stock savings.

I have two young kids.

Recently, I just got curious to see whether the stock passes the Halal screening. I saw it on Zoya and Islamicly, and to my severe disappointment I saw that it was ranked Shariah non-compliant. I have been very very Anxious since I saw it since these are my life-savings.

After some more investigation, Alhamdulilah I found that Wahed invest actually has TMUS as part of its holdings and considers it Halal as per their methodology. However, still my heart is very very heavy and I am feeling very burdened as to whether my life-savings are halal or not. Furthermore, the stock is also listed Halal as per all 5 methodologies in the Finispia App.

Brothers and sisters, can you please advice me what to do in this regard? If purification is required, what can i do? Company give us restricted stock units, 10K USD every year and also stock purchase plan where I get 15% discount on Market price. I have a mixture of both for my total savings.

Please guide me, I will be very very indebted. JazakAllah Khairun and may Allah bless you and your family immensely. Barakallahu Feek.

@Mufti_Faraz_Adam, Respected Sheikh your help is very very humbly sought. JazakAllah Khairun Sir. May Allah bless and reward you immensely.

@Mufti_Billal, Respected Sheikh Tagging you here as well. JazakAllah Khairun and Barakallahu Feek.

@Mufti_Faraz_Adam, @Mufti_Billal,
Respected Muftis, once again requesting your generous help and input.
May Allah bless your efforts immensely!