Haram Investment purification

Assalam Alaikum,

I recently made an investment which at the time i thought would be sharia compliant as i was purcchasing nodes to provide ongoing passive income however the revenue structure recently makes me believe that although the asset is OK, the revenue structure might not be sharia compliant.

SInce i purchased the node for example for $1000 i have now $0 remaining in my account and instead earn for example $50 a week. Can i wait until my initial $1000 has been recovered before exiting the investment?

This question was slightly different to others posted with a similar issues as in other cases they have bought a stock or crypto and hence maintain that asset with a value whereas my node doesnt exactly have a monetary value as it can’t be sold at this point in time and i instead earn a service fee revenue based on the nodes.

@Mufti_Billal your guidance on this would be immensly helpful.

Jazakallah Khair.

Wasalam

May Allah bless you.
Can you confirm how could you possibly exit the investment if it cannot be sold at this stage?

Wsalam

So im currently earning recurring revenue paid out in the crypto platforms native token. My exit would be to earn as many of thode tokens and sell them on the exchange for the equal value that i had originally put in.

I’m aware that you might not look at specific tokens but for reference i will put the link to the token in question below.

https://strongblockio.medium.com/strongblock-flash-paper-e1eb9cd55f61

Jzk