Halal/Sharia-Compliant Investing Options in the US

What are halal retirement investment options in the US?

Assalaamu alaykum,

You may look at:

www.azzadfunds.com

I cannot verify the Shariah compliance but I believe they have reputable scholars and people on their boards.

Allah knows best

Assalmo alikom

First of all, what a great platform this is brothers and sisters mashallah.

My question is about investing and how to find out a stock is haram or not. I’m using a stock screener but to get actual reports of whether the stock is halal or haram I’m expected to pay. It doesn’t feel right to have to pay for fatwas/to know more about one’s deen especially as a recurring cost that these stock screeners request. I would rather be taught how to look at whether something is halal or haram and apply that myself. Is there any such article? I was interested in a few of the tech stocks in America but it seems some can be haram even if the inherent buisness is halal which is very confusing…

Many thanks,

Yusuf

Wasalam

May Allah bless you.

There is an excellent article on how to invest in halal stock (see link below). There is also a course offered by IFG on the screening method for halal stock. @ibrahimkhan will give you more information about it.

https://www.islamicfinanceguru.com/investment/how-to-screen-for-halal-sharia-compliant-shares/

Regards

This is a comprehensive USA & Canada Halal Investing Guide - this will iA answer 90% of your queries: