Forex trading course

Hi everyone,

I want to start forex trading to earn extra income.What would be the eligibility criteria for it?What are the skills required for it?Please help me out.

1 Like

Assalamu Alaikum.

Have you had any success? I too would be interested. Kindly let me know. JazakAllah

Assalamu 'Alaykum

you would need patience, great control of your emotions, and such… all these things are known

but firstly you would educate yourself in the basics of islamic finance to see what to do/not do, what/how to trade within a shariah compliant method…

i am personally educating myself since 2019 in trading, I recently came across the problem with derivatives brokers claiming that they offer “islamic accounts” with fake shariah board certificates, I came across on this forum a broker named Interactive Brokers, which I am still learning about, I saw on other forums some persons claiming that it is a “shariah compliant method” to trade with this broker, so firstly as I said Allah then see,

there is a lot of threads in this forum about trading/investments, you will have some informations to start with, do your own research too

May Allah guide us

Assalamu 'alaykum