Earning money from gaming platforms

Assalamalykum.

I have a new query.
Firstly I would like to express my condition
I’m a teenage boy who wants to earn a bit of money. unfortunately my parents didn’t allow me to get a job.
I’m not sure what their reason was but in short they didn’t want me to get a job. I believe there is a reason behind it mainly that they love me a lot and don’t want me to start at an early stage.

However, I told them that there are a lot of people of my age who are working, studying well and earning money and their parents have little to no issue with that.
These same people stated this to me that if I don’t get a job or some way of earning money during my younger years.
I will find myself having difficulties later in life such as not being independent etc

However, upon insisting they agreed that I can work but it must be online work and not one that involves me leaving home.
,there are many websites that allow online work but quite a lot of them are asking for some sort of age requirement or a degree.

Now I only have option of gameplays and so Some people have suggested to me that I can earn a little bit here and there with games like cropbytes or by watching gameplay videos through refereum provided it doesn’t become addictive be

I looked at a website called Refereum. In their own words

“Refereum is a games rewards platform that rewards you for doing what you love — playing and engaging with your favourite games. By joining a hub on Refereum, you can earn prizes for completing quests — whether it’s streaming a specific game or referring your friends, you’ll accumulate points that can be redeemed for rewards.”

My question to You is can I use this platform to earn a little bit of money by either watching or creating my own stream of games provided that I’m either not watching or creating a video of the haram game. The game that will either be watched or created would be football,car racing not any illict games and would not be addictive

Assalaamu alaykum,

Unfortunately, this would take a lot of time reviewing all the mechanics of the underlying game. I would recommend to do a bit of reading or take the halal investment course on IFG. If you intend to make money, it becomes imperative to actually learn what is halal and what is not.

ASSALAMALYKUM.

I would like tell YOU this dear Mufti that I’m personally not in favour of earning money from games .However based upon the options I have.

This seems to be one of the few options. Is the halal investment course free or does it cost anything since I cant afford nor will my parents accept me buying anything from their pocket